- 5 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 12-ounce package of semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 box confectioners’ sugar
- Melt chocolate in the microwave one minute at a time until melted, stirring in between.
- Add peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
- Place cereal in a large bowl (with a snap-on lid).
- Add melted chocolate and peanut butter to the top of cereal and mix well.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and cover the bowl with a lid. Shake well to coat thoroughly.
Note: If you don’t have a bowl with a lid, you can place the coated cereal and confectioners’ sugar in a large resealable plastic bag and shake well